Friday 18 January 2013

SAWADEEKA


To be frank, I do not have the slightest idea on what to post. *brainstorming*  I was told to keep it informal but I have a feeling I'm gonna do this formally. HAHAHA. I'm t-r-y-i-n-g not to. Its almost 12 and my tummy is grumbling like crazy. Oh btw I had Swedish meatballs with lingonberry sauce for dinner. Sheer delicious-ness. I know I know, you must be thinking why am I not advertising Malaysia food. I can be sure that Idea's meatballs would not and will not win over our Malaysia's Ramly Burger. Its very meaty. There's a shop near by my house that sells Ramly burgers at night. My dad would alway ta-pau for me after my late night tuition. Maybe I should consume Herbalife. HAHAHA. I might be able to slim down after taking in so many calories every Friday night. Oh, my Civics teacher is a Herbalife distributor. Whenever I see my teacher, the first thing that comes across my mind is HERBALIFE. And then I tend to whisper softly to my friends "Herbalife. Herbalife" and they will always give me a kind of "WHAT" expression.


I crave for OH JIAN right now. I'm pretty sure some of you all do not know whats oh jian. I suppose its in hakka or hokkien. Its actually just fried oyster. Corn starch + egg + chilli + fresh oyster.Usually you'll find this everywhere. BUT the most prominent one is at GURNEY DRIVE in Penang. You'll find foreigners queuing up just for a plate of OH JIAN. The prices are ranging from rm6 - rm12. Its worth the price. Every single bite you take, you'll feel the juices from the oysters oozing out and spread entirely in your mouth. To those who have a thing, a real thing for seafood. Please do not hesitate to try. You'll want more but make sure you have a thick wallet before you go. Its a half and hour walk to Gurney Drive from Gurney Hotel. Take a cab or drive a vehicle if you're reluctant to get up and exercise. I see people cycling there too. HEH. Sorry bout the picture resolution.

And so the conclusion is this is one of the must try dish in Penang, Malaysia. I don't think you'll find this else where tastier than this. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment